30.4.13

Top Ten Tuesday #4

Top Ten is run by The Broke and the Bookish 


My Top Ten Words/Topics that Instantly Make me Buy a Book

'Heartbreaking'
Probably sounds a bit crazy and strange but I love a good book which can make me cry. To be able to get so wrapped up in a character/s and a storyline it makes me cry, has to be pretty special and amazingly written! 

'Swoon Worthy'
From my reviews you will see I love a good swoon worthy main male character, who doesn't?

'Questions/Tag Lines'
I love tag lines on covers, they totally draw me into a book and make me want to know more. Especially those taglines with a question mark at the end. 

A Quote From an Author I Love
Of course this makes me want to pick the book up if it has a quote from an author I enjoy myself. It's almost as if I trust them to have good taste because they are a good author!

Dystopian
I love dystopian reads, I feel like that they so many different directions which they can go in and so many different possibilities. 

Beach
I love a good book which is based around a beach with the sunshine, sand, sea and everything else which comes with it!

'Must Choose'
Probably a random one but I love it when covers or blurb say the character must choose between something/someone. 

Road Trip
I haven't read a road trip book for a while but the ones I have read I have loved so definitely need to read some more road trip books. 

Fast Paced
Who doesn't love a book which is fast paced? Those books which are dragged on endlessly wear thin quickly. I love a good book which can keep me gripped. 

4 comments:

  1. I said the beach too - it's kind of a magical place, isn't it?

    Check out my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon-worthy would definitely pull me in! I also agree with dystopian, beach and road trip. And Must Choose is an excellent one I hadn't thought of. That implies angst and usually the decision is between 2 pretty great things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dystopian <3 fast-paced and heartbreaking are words that make me curious about the book.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read many beach stories but your description makes me want to try more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult