29.4.13

Cover Crazy #92

Playing Tyler - T L Costa
Oh how I adore this cover! As soon as I saw it when the publisher sent me the image I loved it. Grabs my attention very quickly. 
I love this cover because :
- I love how the black and white along with the red has been used. Really benefits the cover and makes it stand out so much.
- Poppy's are so pretty as it is but I love how the beautiful red has been used against the white background making them look gorgeous.
- LOVE the tag line, how can you not want to pick this book up?!
- Really like the font the authors name is in, it just goes so well with the rest of the cover.
- I think this cover really tells you a lot about the book before you even read the blurb. 

September Girls - Bennett Madison
Well I love covers which have water as its main theme and this cover is no different, how awesome is it?!
I love this cover because :
-  I love the two different colours used in this cover and how they are separated by the people.
- It's so different from the usual romantic books, this one has so much class but still the very sweet side of things. 
- I love the little white sparkles on the blue half of the book and the lighting behind their heads.  
- The cover has a very mysterious feel about it because the characters are recognizable and I really like that. 
- I like how it's just the title and authors name, not too crowded. 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult