22.8.12

Waiting on Wednesday #74

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)Breaking Point - Kristen Simmons
Published : 5th February 2013
Publisher : Tor Teen
I read Article 5 the other week, I was really lucky to get a review copy from the US.. So happy and so excited to read it! Anyway, I really enjoyed it. I did have mixed feelings about it at some points but everything rounded up really nicely towards the end and I found myself really looking forward to the next in the series, Breaking Point. I have a feeling this one will be even better than Article 5 just because I can see the storyline going in lots of different directions therefore it will be much less predictable!
-
The Blurb :
Spoiler for Article 5!
After faking their deaths to escape from prison, Ember Miller and Chase Jennings have only one goal: to lay low until the Federal Bureau of Reformation forgets they ever existed.

Near-celebrities now for the increasingly sensationalized tales of their struggles with the government, Ember and Chase are recognized and taken in by the Resistance—an underground organization working to systematically take down the government. At headquarters, all eyes are on the sniper, an anonymous assassin taking out FBR soldiers one by one. Rumors are flying about the sniper’s true identity, and Ember and Chase welcome the diversion….
Until the government posts its most-wanted list, and their number one suspect is Ember herself.
Orders are shoot to kill, and soldiers are cleared to fire on suspicion alone. Suddenly Ember can’t even step onto the street without fear of being recognized, and “laying low” is a joke. Even members of the Resistance are starting to look at her sideways.
With Chase urging her to run, Ember must decide: Go into hiding…or fight back?

4 comments:

  1. I still need to read Article 5 but I can't wait!! Great pick Jodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't readd Article 5 yet, but it sounds so good! I hope ou get to read this, soon. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes me too! Definitely looking forward to reading Breaking Point now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely your site can be quite useful. It’s full of good in addition to one of kind facts. When I relished helping viewing your site. It's simple to likewise go here check cashing Appreciate it completely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult