5.8.12

July 2012 Round Up

Stats
My Aim : 8 Books
Total number of read books : 5


Comments
I have only been managing to read a book every week and half so I am really pleased with 5 books to this month. I am also really pleased because all 5 books were really good! I rated all of them 4 stars or 4.5 stars. 

Book of July
Partials (Partials, #1)
Partials wins it over Torn for me, not by far though. Partials really got into the storyline half way through and I loved this! 

Cover of July
Shooting Stars
Love love love love love this cover! Suits the story so well too =)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked your July books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked Partials! I thought it was great too. And YES, the cover of Shooting Stars is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult