6.8.12

Cover Crazy #74

Hosted by The Book Worms
Linked -Imogen Howson
I have loved pretty all of The Body Finder series. I am gutted I don't have room on my shelf to keep them all because their covers are so pretty and they all go well together which I love, they would look beautiful on a bookshelf. 
I love this cover because :
- That all the covers in the series go well and have different covers. 
- That the title is over the centre of the flower so it doesn't ruin the rest of it. 
- I like the red against the black as it draws your attention to it more. 
- That it says under the title that this book is part of the series. I hate it when books don't inform you of that!
- I like the lighting behind it. 

Asunder - Jodi Meadows 
This is the second in the series, the first in the series is here. I really like how you can pretty much tell that they are part of the same series and that they would go really well together .
I love/like this cover because :
- It's just so pretty and unique, it makes me go 'WOW!'
- I like the love hearts coming out from the title and how they are like lights. 
- I do like how pretty this cover is 
Dislike :
-Not quite understanding the colour of her hair? I think her hair would be really nice a normal colour.  
- Her eyes are really freaky, definitely more freaky than pretty. 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult