9.8.12

The Time Will Come #74


-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


I got this a little while ago and it's only a tiny book (212 pages) so I thought I would read it straight away. Any way I didn't in the end and lent it out to my sister, my sister couldn't get into it but forgot to give it back. I got it back the other day so I am hoping I will actually get to it now. It sounds really good and I know my sister is really busy so it takes a lot for her to get into a book (Specially after having just read Fifty! =p)
I haven't read a book like this one for a while and I think because it's a different genre from the other books it's good to read this instead of reading to YA books in a row and mixing the two up!


The Blurb
They promised Meredith nine years of safety, but only gave her three.
Her father was supposed to be locked up until Meredith turned eighteen. She thought she had time to grow up, get out, and start a new life. But Meredith is only fifteen, and today her father is coming home from prison.
Today her time has run out.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult