16.8.12

The Time Will Come #75

Sorry for the lack of posts people! I had a few days of just feeling super lazy and reading lots. Which is why I wanted to start a blog, to talk about books which I love. I feel it's important when I have time to read to not let blogging but reading come first. After all, books is what it's about ;)

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


So for anyone who has read this series they will know that number 2, Crescendo, ends on a huge cliffhanger. I was just so annoyed when I finished it because I wanted so badly to know how it ended. I was quite annoyed with Becca! Haha.
Anyway it felt like a long time until Silence was released and now it's released I kind of forgotten what happened in Crescendo, although I have vivid memory on how it ended. (If anyone remembers maybe they could put it in the comments? Just warn people it's a spoiler!).
Any way I am going to get Crescendo out from the library and read the last bit to 'jog my memory.'

The Blurb
The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult