30.8.12

The Time Will Come #76


-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


I am actually really in the sort of mood for this sort of book at the moment and have to admit I had kind of just .. urmm.. forgotten that I had this for a while! I just had a look online where I catalogue all the books I have on my TBR (I keep a track online as I double back all my books so can't always see them all, it's just easier to look online) and said to myself 'Oh yea!'. I now want to really read this, I am definitely going to add it to my 'soon to be read' pile.. a step up from my normal TBR!
Hopefully I will have a review up of Miles from Ordinary in the near future and be able to tell you that it was definitely worth the wait. 

The Blurb
Thirteen-year-old Lacey wakes to a beautiful summer morning excited to begin her new job at the library, just as her mother is supposed to start work at the grocery store. Lacey hopes that her mother's ghosts have finally been laid to rest; after all, she seems so much better these days, and they really do need the money. But as the hours tick by and memories come flooding back, a day full of hope spins terrifyingly out of control...Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's stuck in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart.

2 comments:

  1. I have not read this book. It sounds really good, I'll have to look for it at the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've even heard about this, so thanks for sharing, definitely need to check it out! :)

    And thanks for stopping by!

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult