23.8.12

The Time Will Come #75


-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


I suprisely loved The Iron King. I really didn't expect to as I thought it was a bit too fantasy for me. I love a bit of fantasy but not too much. I found Julie definitely made everything feel so real to the point where I believe it all. I hoped to get to this one (2nd in the series) straight away so I didn't forget what happened. As predicted I never did get too it. I will definitely re read the ending of The Iron king before reading this one to refresh me of it all.
Can't wait to read this one, I hope it's as good or better. I know a lot of people love this series so I feel like I am missing out when I have only read the 1st one!

The Blurb
Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the Winter prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner to the Winter faery queen. As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows that the real danger comes from the Iron fey—ironbound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen. But no one believes her.

Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's stuck in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read The Iron King yet despite it sitting on my TBR pile for over a year...maybe I should give it a go...? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had at least the first three books on my tbr-pile for ages, but still haven't manage to read this! :/ Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read the first book, but not this book either. I liked it and plan on continuing the series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the first book a few months ago and I really need to get to this one, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult