30.6.12

A Year Gone By #46


Released - 7th June 2011
Other Books by Ransom - The Sherlock Holmes Handbook
Average Rating (On Goodreads):  3.70
Genres : Fantasy, YA
I do have this on my bookshelf and I am kind of intrigued by it as it sounds so strange, I just don't know if I can see myself liking it?

Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) Everlasting - Alyson Noel
Released - 7th June 2011
Alyson Noel's Other Books - Goodreads
Average Rating (On Goodreads):  3.93
Genres : YA, Paranormal,Fantasy
I really enjoyed this book, a good ending to the series. Check out my review of it (Link Above)

Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)
Released - 14th June 2011
Myra EcEntrie's Other Books - Goodreads
Average Rating (On Goodreads):  3.91
Genres : YA, Paranormal, Sci Fi
I have this on my shelf and have heard great things about it so I will definitely read it one day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still on the fence about Miss Peregrine's. I read it, but I'm not sure if I liked it. Some things were interesting, but it was also pretty bizarre and sort of a mix of things that I'm not sure worked well together. Hope you enjoy it if you get around to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult