12.6.12

Paperback or Hardback? (#50)

>> Paperback </3
Paperback 2 >>
This one is pretty easy as I really dislike PB 2! Just nothing I like about it at all sadly. PB 1 isn't anything special but it has that added hotness which is enough to win me over. I love the blue theme, makes it feel all mysterious! Oh and this book does sound awesome. 

<< Hardback </3
Paperback >>-
I have a dislike for very bright and bold text like in the PB. Only very rarely do I like I it in covers. The text in the HB is much better. I just feel it makes the book look a little childish. The HB's dark theme is much better than the PB's bright theme!

<< Hardback 
Hardback 2 </3 >>-
The girl looks really strange in the HB (Sorry!) Anyway I really dislike both of these covers for different reasons. PB? Yellow? Enough said! The HB isn't much better as it's just too plain for me. Even with a bit more editing it could be a much better cover. I wouldn't pick either of these up - sorry!

Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

4 comments:

  1. Today's pick is easy. I prefer all those listed on the left side. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for all the right hand side books. They all look way more colourful and I would rather have them on my book shelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left, right, left for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of the original Storm cover at all, but WHAT ON EARTH?! Who thought the pb cover was a good idea??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult