18.6.12

Cover Crazy #68

Hosted by The Book Worms
Fragile Darkness - Ellie James
I love love the feeling this cover gives off. The colours make the book feel so magical and hints towards the genre of the book which I really like =)
I love this cover because :
- As I said above, I love the colours used, really pretty and eye catching. 
- It's also really unique, I haven't seen a cover like it.
- I like how you can't see the girls face.
- The font suits the cover and the positioning.  
- I like that it tells you that it's a midnight dragonfly novel 
Dislike :
-I think it just feels a little crowded around the botton left with all the writing. 



4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like the look of this!
    It's so pretty. And goes really well with the title, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely see what you mean about the text being crowded, but it's different from the books I'm used to seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours of the cover is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely different. In a good way. It reminds me of fireflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult