25.6.12

Cover Crazy #69

Hosted by The Book Worms
From Fame to ShameFrom Frame to Shame - Veronica Blade
When I first saw this cover I wasn't too sure but I am growing to like it the more I look at it. Although there is definitely things which could be done to improve it. 
I love this cover because :
- The picture itself is a pretty one.
- The picture editing is really good, I like how bright the picture is. 
- The background really goes with the title as all the gold and lights makes me think 'Fame'
- The font of the author suits the cover.   
Dislike :
-I really don't like the purple boarder, I just don't think book covers should have a boarder?
- The title font seems really out of place and unprofessional. 



The Story of Us - Deb Caletti
Ok, let me be honest, I don't think it would matter if this cover was good or not because it's by Deb so I would read it anyway but it's definitely a huge plus that it's a pretty cover!
I love this cover because :
- I love beaches on covers! I will never get bored of them.  
- I love how you can't see the girls face, it makes you focus on the beautiful background. 
- As I am sure you know, I love taglines and this is one which definitely draws you in to read the blurb.  
- I have mixed feelings about the title and it's font but I am swaying more to the like side of things just because it's simple which is what I like about this cover. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult