14.6.12

The Time Will Come #67


-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!

Hate List Hate List - Jennifer Brown
How amazing does this book sound?! Totally can not wait to read this one! I have been wanting to read it for ages now, I must have had it for a year! I got this book from a swap which means because it's not from a publisher it doesn't take priority (Books I got for review do!).
It has an amazing average rating of 4.09, I just hope I enjoy it as much as it seems others have! Jennifer is a great author though so I don't have any doubt that I will love this. I have read Bitter End by Jennifer and she is an amazing author who creates very strong characters with an addicting storyline! 
The Time WILL Come!


The Blurb
Five months ago, Valerie Leftman's boyfriend, Nick, opened fire on their school cafeteria. Shot trying to stop him, Valerie inadvertently saved the life of a classmate, but was implicated in the shootings because of the list she helped create. A list of people and things she and Nick hated. The list he used to pick his targets.
Now, after a summer of seclusion, Val is forced to confront her guilt as she returns to school to complete her senior year. Haunted by the memory of the boyfriend she still loves and navigating rocky relationships with her family, former friends and the girl whose life she saved, Val must come to grips with the tragedy that took place and her role in it, in order to make amends and move on with her life.

8 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this one Jodie. It does sound a good book. I hope you get round to it soon.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should read this soon! :) I read it a while back and though it's pretty gruesome, it's still _awesome_!
    Hope you'll get to it soon!

    Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds really good, I hope you get to it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic book. I hope you'll like it as much as I did when you do read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sooooooooo want to read this one!!! It is so hard to find time for ALL the books I want to read though. It is depressing when I think about all the awesome books I may never get to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can collect some back pain related book from here
    www.Thebackpainchoice.com
    Fast, Easy, GUARANTEED RELIEF of most types of back pain

    www.Ebookonbackpain.com
    Instant relief for sciatica and chronic back pain guaranteed! Simple, Effective, Life Changing!

    The ebook, The Back Pain Choice is written by Jon V. Monos. A back pain suffer for over 35 years. Diagnosed with all of the following: scoliosis, sciatica, herniated disc, facet joint syndrome, degenerative disc disease, arthritis and bulging disc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hate List is amazing! As is Bitter End, Jennifer Brown's latest. I urge you to read them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Use chairs that are easy to get into and out of. When chairs are to high or low you will force your back to make unusual and unnatural adjustments when you sit or stand. Target chairs that feel natural when you sit with little or no pain and make sure it offers good support to the back while sitting. Chiropractors Denver CO
    Denver Colorado Chiropractors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult