12.6.12

My TBR!

So I thought I would show you some pictures of my TBR! 
I have no idea how many I have. All of them are UNREAD though. All of the ones you can see anyway, the read ones go under my desk for swap. 
Hopefully I will get the chance to do a video tour soon =)

This is the pile of books which I plan to read next. They aren't in any order, I just tend to read blurbs when I get them in the post and then add them to this pile if they sound like I would LOVE them! I don't always pick books from this pile. Fifty Shades of Grey completely skipped this time, didn't have time to make it to it!
Some have been on the pile for a while too! For example Fever is in the pile but Wither isn't (just a remind to read this series soon!)

This is my 'brought' pile. There are other brought books but they are all on my shelves. This is a totally random pile of books which I have most recently brought, I ran out of room on my shelves!



 Here are two piles of books. Both piles are books which I have received from publishers. I tend to pick from these two piles and add to my 'to be read next' pile!


 This bookcase is quite random! haha
This is 'double backed' aka has two rows on each shelf so there are a lot of books you can't see (and to be honest I haven't seen them for a while!!)
The first shelf are all books I have won,swapped for, brought.
The second shelf are all review books with more review books behind.
The 3rd is hardback books with some hardbacks behind it and some more books (brought one's, I think :/)








This shelf hasn't been touched for a few years (minus one addition). It's actually really bad! I seriously need to read a book off here soon. Most of these books are from charity shops or The Works (bookshop). This shelf just gets neglected as I am not as into most of the genres here any more (Chick-lit) and only want to read them every now and then. 





This shelf is like the one above, it's double backed. It has a few Jodi Picoult, Cecila Ahern books. I love both authors so will definitely be reading these ... ONE DAY!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got loads of TBR books :D I was just talking to my boyfriend about Fever, we both want to read it so badly xD (I read Wither not so long ago and then bought another copy and gave it to my boyfriend) xD

    Good luck getting through your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... this is laughter of relief, just so you know! And I thought my mountain ranges of TBRs were bad. I was wrong. But seriously, I haven't actually seen many of my unread books up close for years in some cases *blushes*. And I saw the cover of "An Accidental Family" which kind of brought bake the memory that I have a copy myself ... somewhere ... in a box ... oh dear ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive shelves and TBR books!! I'm very jealous! I only have two teeny shelves, most of my books are in boxes in our shed, hahaha. Veryyy jealous of all your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see someone's publisher pile is as a big as mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to see your pile.. Because was feeling so bad about my own TBR pile. Which is more or less the same size as yours..
    Don´t worry we will get to them one day ;) haha

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jodie I thought I had tons of books but I love the amount you have!! How will you ever be able to decide what to read? For sure I wouldn't know! At least you know you've got loads of great ones to choose from! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved being nosy at your TBR piles Jodie! You have a lot of great books that I'm looking forward to you reading and reviewing. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the Fifty Shades series I've been undecided about it for some time now but I saw how much you loved it in your vlog so I'm excited to read your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...I no longer feel so bad about all of my piles and unread shelves!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing photos of other bloggers' TBR shelves - it's a nice reminder that I'm not completely crazy!

    Ahh, I feel sorry for that case you haven't touched in ages. Poor shelf! *pats gently*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I always get ridiculously excited to see other people's TBR piles :) I'm thrilled that your piles/shelves of books seem to be just as overflowing and out of control as mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult