5.6.12

Paperback or Hardback (#49)

>> Hardback </3
Paperback >>
They both pretty much make this book seem a little crazy and strange! Haha. I can't stop myself from looking at the HB though. It's so strange and I feel like it must mean something about the book. Totally intrigued me! Not sure if it would make me pick it up though?

<< Hardback <3
Paperback >>-
I have only just seen the PB and although I like the vibe it gives off about the book I do prefer the HB. I love the sea in pictures, always so pretty and this one has that feeling about it, with how the sun shines through the water etc. The covers give off such different vibes!

<< Hardback 
Hardback 2 </3 >>-
Would you think that this is a YA book? No me neither! Although I think the covers are both ok and I don't think I would pick either of them up. HB 2 is more appealing due to the background. I do like how the guy is walking away, going with the title. 

Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

4 comments:

  1. Forsaken: Paperback...the other is confusing me!
    New Girl: paperback it seem so happy!
    Time Between Us: Hardback 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forsaken - Hardback for sure! It looks awesome!
    New Girl - I like them both a lot! Can't decide :)
    Time Between Us - HB2. I think it looks a lot prettier and more professional. The girl does kind of look like a middle aged woman hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think i prefer paperback covers for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forsaken is a difficult one. Think I swing slightly more towards the hardback, but I love the paperback cover too. Really want to read it.

    Much prefer the paperback for New Girl. The other one is the US cover, and it's okay, but I love the brightness of the UK one. Maybe I'm just bias because I read the UK paperback and I love the book? :P

    Think I prefer the cover for HB2 for Time Between Us. I actually would pick it up from that cover, but not the other.

    Great choices!
    Dani :)
    Pen to Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult