11.6.12

Cover Crazy #67

Hosted by The Book Worms
Blind Spot - Laura Ellen
I really like this cover! It's strange as I am not totally sure what I like about it, it really draws my attention to it and I wonder what the book is about. 
I love this cover because :
- I straight away know that it's a young adult book which I love about covers. 
- Love that the title is in the middle of her eye.
- I like how the title is 'in theme' with eyes.
- Love the tagline! Totally intriguing and gives you an insight into what the book is about. 
- I like how simple it is, definitely refreshing that it hasn't been edited too much.  
Dislike :
- I can't really think of a way this cover could be improved. I just love it! 



Black City - Elizabeth Richards
Another simple cover which definitely stands out so much! 
I love this cover because :
- The colours used are great, I think it would be over powering if there was too many colours and take it away from the effect used. 
- I am guessing this is a rose? Either way I love it! I see a lot of covers with roses on but this uses a rose in a different way.
Dislike :
- A tagline would be good, just to give me more information about the book. 
- I definitely feel this cover could be improved but I am not sure how else haha. 
- The city in the background doesn't really suit the rest of the cover :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult