15.3.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#12)

Another post of Paperback or Hardback?
Previous posts l did of this is here - #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11


.
Night Star - Alyson Noel

>> Hardback <3
Paperback <<
I like these both and how they are like the other covers as well as all  have something which relates a lot to the actual book! 
Hardback wins because l like how it is more sparkly/shiny, which is always something l love! I think all the covers in this series are nice, not
AMAZING but pretty!!
Everlasting (last in the series) is by far the best. 


 >> Hardback <3
Paperback <3 <<
This is a hard one which is why l love them both! I like different things about them. The font and the pattern in PB l love but in the HB l love the girls post more, l think her eyes are more of a focus because less of her face is showing. I am totally now sure about the hair! l like them both for different reasons. A nice little change between HB and PB but not too much like some books.
.
The Demon Trapper's Daughter (The Demon Trappers #1)Forsaken (The Demon Trappers, #1)>> USA <3
UK <<
Every now and then l like to compare different country's covers and this is one l have been very interested in as they are both so very different and for me, totally giving off different impressions. 
USA for me, is so much better. It makes me feel it is my sort of book but not too much of a dark book whereas the Forsaken cover is so different and the person is WAY too creepy.

4 comments:

  1. Night Star: Paperback. I think the HB looks a little more MG and I don't really like the angle the girl is standing at.

    Nightshade: Hardback. The cover has a colder feel that I really like. There's also more focus on the pretty flowers and the girl's face has more sparkles.

    Demon Trapper's Daughter: US. It looks less embarrassing to hold. The girl on the cover looks strong, whereas the girl on the UK cover looks too angsty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally prefer paperbacks over hardbacks. Though, sometimes, if the hardback edition has a prettier cover, I'd usually go for it instead. Like in Nighshade. The hardback has a prettier cover.

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small Review -
    Thanks! l love your opinions =) LOL I agree with the DTD cover!

    Chel - I am so stuck between the HB and PB of Nightshade but both you and Small Review prefer the HB!

    Thanks for your comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to go with the hardbacks on this round. And I agree with the US cover being better for TDTD.

    Fun comparisons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult