26.3.11

A Year Gone By... (#12)

Aries Rising  (Star Crossed, #1)Aries Rising - Bonnie Hearn Hill
Released - 2nd March 2010
.
I have never heard of this book before. It sounds ok! Not sure if it's something l would read or not. 
.
Reviews
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.
Voices of Dragons.
Released - 16th March 2010
.
I have seen quite a few postive reviews on this and a lot of people who plan to read it. l am just so unsure about dragon books, l think it is something which l won't be able to get into to. 
.
Reviews
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.
My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1).
Released - 17th March 2010
.
I am pretty sure l have this one on my kindle. I am amazed how cheap they are to buy when l know this series is very popular. 
.
Reviews

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Voices of Dragon too .. but there are just so many books; but I'll definitely read it soon !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this series by Amanda Hocking but I do have the Trylle Trilogy. I don't think I've heard of the other two books at all. Voices of Dragons sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Blood Approves is such a FANTASTIC series Jodie! Everyone I know loves them. Plus there is a novellas for Peter - so good. TEAM PETER all the way. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elodie - Hope you get to read it one day! =)

    Karen - I also have that series =) Have heard good things about it.

    Donna - I will get to the series one to =) Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult