22.3.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#13)

Other PB vs HB Posts- #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12
.
>> Hardback
Paperback <3 <<
This book has a rather lot of different covers! I don't love any of them but the PB version that l chose for this post is my favourite. l love the colours and the font on the PB.
For the HB, l don't think there is anything l could say that l like, it looks really old fashioned and l don't like the colour theme. 

>>Hardback 
Paperback <3 <<
Again, l don't LOVE either of these but l do like the PB more just because l think it sets the right
theme for the book. The HB makes it look like a cheery summer read which  l wouldn't say it is. Also l love the PB's background and the birds!


>> Hardback
Paperback <<
I like both these covers, l think they are cute but simple and give the book a feeling of mystery! I can't really choose between them as l like them for different reasons. I like the HB because of the colours and how they aren't bright but still stand out. l like the PB because of the scenery, font! Probably if l was going to buy one or the other (this is on my kindle!) l would buy the HB. 


Let me know what you think of these covers and which you prefer! 
.
Please note the Paperback and Hardback detail might not always be right. E.g The paperback cover could also be in HB and other way round. 

14 comments:

  1. My thoughts are the same as yours this week with PB, PB and HB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same as you, the first two i prefer the paperbacks. I think the last one i prefer the hardback i like the colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the paperback designs, which seems to be a trend me me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the PB's of all of these! Especially My Name is Memory love that cover

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the paperback covers !! =)
    I really can't wait to read My Name Is Memory, it sounds really good !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these comparisons. So fun. I agree with your picks. The only one I'm not a fan of is My Name Is Memory the HB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Magic Study paperback cover - haven't seen it before. In fact I prefer all of the paperback covers this week.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting me know your thoughts everyone!
    Yay lots of people agree with me ;) lol l always love finding out what you all think.

    @Sally - Was my 1st time for seeing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In order:

    HC
    PB
    PB

    Fave? PB of Once a Witch - love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I prefer all three of the paperback covers, especially My Name is Memory! I loved that book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stopped by your blog today. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually love the Study series covers that you didn't pick. This one It gives the books an exotic feel and makes them seem like something different from other books out there, which I think it is. The HC looks like a generic fantasy book and the PB looks like a generic paranormal. I don't really like either, but I prefer the HC of the two.

    Paperback for the Memory one. It looks like a paranormal book. The other cover makes it look like a contemp.

    I'm on the fence about Once a Witch, too. I guess I lean more toward the HC. The PB girl looks a little strange in her proportions. I don't love either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks again everyone
    Leanne - l have My Name Is Memory so glad to know you liked it.

    Small Review - There was so many covers for it! lol l do agree though, the covers l didn't pick are very unique!
    I agree about Once a Witch PB, l think that's why l chose HB as the girls body in PB is kind of strange!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult