10.7.12

Paperback or Hardback #52

Paperback 2 >>
I can't see anyone preferring PB 1 to PB 2? I love the colours and the gorgeous picture in PB 2, that is the sort of picture I would love up in my house! So pretty. PB 1, what can I say? Boring, dull and way too ... pointless? Seriously can't compare to the PB 2 at all! 

<< Hardback 1
Hardback 2 </3 >>-
I have only put these two up when they are so similar just to show how much a bit of brighter colour can do to improve a cover and make it stand out more. I much prefer HB 2, love the blue sky and also the quote which gives you more information about the book.

<< Hardback </3
Paperback >>-
I don't really like either of them, neither grab my attention and they certainly wouldn't in a library or shop. The HB definitely wins for me though, I hate books which have text over the whole cover like the PB, I don't get why anyone would think it looks good? Hate it! The HB is simple but isn't that bad. 

Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

2 comments:

  1. I'm going with the right covers for all the books! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'm going to go with the right side as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult