9.7.12

Cover Crazy #70

Hosted by The Book Worms
Everbound - Brodi Ashton
Wow!! I LOVED the Everneath cover and I just saw this cover the other day. They will look amazing together on a bookshelf! Just love it!
I love this cover because :
- Really like that it's a dark cover because the storyline seems like a dark one in this book. 
- Love that the same font has been used as the first one - Suits the cover so well. 
- Her dress is very pretty and I just adore the effect used, such a simple idea but it really grabs your attention.
Dislike :
- I don't understand why there is a bit of room on the right next to the title, would prefer the title to be bigger and fill the length of the cover. 

Hourglass - Myra McEntire
I really like the USA cover for Hourglass but I have to say that this one definitely beats it. This is the German cover, isn't it beautiful?
I love this cover because :
- Ahhhh!! Where do I start? I love the colours used, the green for the grass and blue for the butterflies, such gentle but natural colours. 
- Such a simple but beautiful, breath taking cover. 
- Her dress is really pretty too and not too fancy, just simple and pretty.
- Of course there is the butterflies, so pretty!
Dislike :
-The only thing I dislike is all the writing, it kind of feels like it's just been dumped where ever, too much writing all spaced out. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Everbound cover. And I can't wait to read it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult