23.7.12

Cover Crazy #72

Hosted by The Book Worms
Dead Silence - Kimberly Derting
I have loved pretty all of The Body Finder series. I am gutted I don't have room on my shelf to keep them all because their covers are so pretty and they all go well together which I love, they would look beautiful on a bookshelf. 
I love this cover because :
- That all the covers in the series go well and have different covers. 
- That the title is over the centre of the flower so it doesn't ruin the rest of it. 
- I like the red against the black as it draws your attention to it more. 
- That it says under the title that this book is part of the series. I hate it when books don't inform you of that!
- I like the lighting behind it. 

Revel - Maurissa Guibord
This cover kind of messes with my mind, it's strange but at the same time it's pretty and definitely stands out. I don't LOVE it but I do like it!
I love/like this cover because :
- I love the white with the blue! They go so well together.
- Really makes me want to read the blurb to this book to find out about the girl more. 
-Her dress looks almost like wind or sand which is being blown around, such clever editing. 
Dislike :
-I think the font of the title could be much more prettier and go with the whole effect a bit more. 
- I can't see the authors name that great, although I like the idea of it being a sandy colour. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover of Dead Silence too. It's pretty and stands out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult