8.2.12

Waiting on Wednesday (#53)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Trafficked  Trafficked - Kim Purcell
Published : 16th February 2012
Publisher : Viking Juvenile
I was so so glad when I found this one today! I straight away knew after reading the blurb that this would be a book I am dying to read! I really like books which put characters in difficult situations and to see how the characters develop.
The blurb makes it sound like there will be twists throughout this book so I can't wait to see where Kim takes the story and the characters. This seems to be Kim's first proper book and I love finding new authors. Hoping this will live up to my exceptions =)
-
The Blurb :
A gripping thriller, ripped from the headlines
Hannah believes she's being brought from Moldova to Los Angeles to become a nanny for a Russian family. But her American dream quickly spirals into a nightmare. The Platonovs force Hannah to work sixteen-hour days, won't let her leave the house, and seem to have a lot of secrets - from Hannah and from each other. Stranded in a foreign land with false documents, no money, and nobody who can help her, Hannah must find a way to save herself from her new status as a modern-day slave or risk losing the one thing she has left: her life.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is new to me and it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one! Next week! It looks like a heartstopper.

    My WWW/WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds so dark. But good! I also love books where characters face harrowing experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this sounds amazing! Definitely on my Wishlist now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really this amazing powerful resource that you are currently rendering and also make it again separate 100 % free. I prefer having internet sites who appreciate the beauty from rendering a good quality powerful resource 100 % free. Nowadays follow this check cashing Regards substantially.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult