17.2.12

Upcoming Releases - UK Publishers

This is a new post which I am very excited to be doing. 
Every Friday I will be highlighting different books which are being released that month by all the different UK publishers. Hope you enjoy! 

February Releases



My Thoughts
Pretty much all of these sound awesome! I have to admit I love Simon and Schuster, they are constantly releasing tons of awesome books! I have read A Beautiful Evil and Everneath and both were awesome =)
Chicken House are constantly growing and have released one of my favourite books - Stolen by Lucy Christopher
I have to admit I don't read a lot released by penguin but they do release so many awesome books and I have lots on my shelf which I have brought because they have sounded so good. 

2 comments:

  1. They really do look good. I wish I was a millionaire so i'd never have to work again and could just sit and read and keep up with all these fabulous books. There's always far to many to chose from and my bookshelves keep growing at a rate that I just can't keep up with lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature!! All the books look awesome-there are just so many!! :)
    Beth x
    http://pageturnerby-beth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult