28.2.12

Paperback or Hardback? (#38)

Paperback  <3 >>
I don't really get why you would bother to release two different covers as they are basically representing the same thing. Anyway I prefer the PB just because it has her whole face in and more 'different parts' (e.g. nose, mouth and eyes)
I do prefer the font's and colours used in the HB though.

 << Hardback 
Paperback <3 >>-
This is a really easy choice for me just because of how much the PB stands out compared to the HB. I love all the purple in the PB and also the effect of everything together - The hair, eyes and colour. It will definitely be one of the covers to stand out on a bookshelf. Love it!

Promise (Soul Savers, #1) Promise  Promise - Kristie Cook
<< Paperback 1 </3
Paperback 2 >>
I am going to sound totally mean right now but PB 2 - WTF? It looks really unprofessional and totally random compared to PB 1? I love the simple but prettiness of the PB 1 and compared to PB 2 they look like they are for totally different books. I like the purple against the black in PB 1 =)
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

4 comments:

  1. Shift >> Hardback (the whole copy paste thing has been done better)
    Darkness Becomes Her >> Harback (ehh the purple has the wrong tone :P)
    Promise >> none :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE the HB for Shift! Ugh! PB for DBH reminds me of Katie Price... Don't like it! I'm not crazy about any of these covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this post its always so much fun!!! i have to say that i like the hard back of Shift better! the paperback just looks off, but the hardcover is striking!!!
    and i like both covers for promise! i get confused when i see the flower cover because i have the other one and i forget sometmies! great picks this week!!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the Hardcover of Darkenss Becomes Her

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult