13.2.12

Cover Crazy #55

Hosted by The Book Worms 
Casey Barnes Eponymous - E.A. Rigg
I love so much about this cover, there isn't anything I can pick fault with. 
I love this cover because :
- The lightening in this book gives it more of a real, summer day feeling  
- Really loving how simple this is 
- The font of the title and author's name both go really well with the cover and 'theme' 
- It tells you a lot about the book and what the book is about but still keeps you kind of guessing too
- I definitely think this is a unique cover
- I really like how it doesn't have faces in. So many covers have people in now
Dislike :
- There isn't anything really! 

Fissure - Lily Collins
Another unique cover which makes me think 'What the hell?' as well as 'Wow!'
I love this cover because :
- This is such a unique but also very strange cover that makes you try to understand what the book is about
- Loving the colours used in this book and they definitely add to the 'wow' factor. 
- It's just so strange you can't help but stop and stare at it 
- Definitely makes me want to read the blurb, therefore the cover has done it's job!
- It makes me ask myself so many questions about the book
Dislike :
- I guess I don't like the colour of the title but it does goes with the cover. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the second cover; it has such beautiful colours!

    @thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult