7.2.12

Paperback or Hardback? (#36)

Paperback  >>
I haven't really ever looked at the HB version of this one close enough but the closer I look the more I love it! I love love the gold with the lines coming out from the dress. It's such a unique and awesome cover! Stands out so much. PB ; I have always found this cover quite strange and creepy!

If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)  If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)  If I Die - Rachel Vincent
 << Paperback 1 <3
Paperback 2  <3 >>-
I really like most of the covers from this series. I haven't ever seen the PB 2 before but I love it! It's so unique and really like the font of 'Die'. PB 1 is amazing, stands out with the green and black and the actual picture is really unique and also not a typical posing picture.

Exile (Mercy, #2)   Exile (Mercy, #2)    Exile - Rebecca Lim
<< Paperback 1 <3
Paperback 2 <3 >>
I like both of these covers but feel the pose in PB 2 spoils it a little bit. I love the colouring and feel of summer in it though. PB 1 is a bit plain for me but I do like the purple title and how pretty this cover is, I do love the feeling it gives off. How strange one is summery and the other winter!
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

4 comments:

  1. I love covers. Paperback 1 of Exile is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love THE If I Die PB, hate the HB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel Fire: Neither :s
    If I Die: Paperback 2 is beautiful!!
    Exile: Paperback 1! So mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Soul Screamers series has some really beautiful covers for both paperback editions.

    P.S. Could you please comment on this post: http://inabookshelf.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/youll-get-infected/

    It would mean a lot to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult