27.2.12

Cover Crazy #57

Hosted by The Book Worms
Embrace (Embrace, #1)Embrace - Jessica Shirvington
Well, as I am sure you all know, I love purple! So I am naturally drawn to this cover ;)
I love this cover because :
- Really like how the wings are made out of almost smoke?
- Simple cover which tells you what the book is about with just a quick glance. 
- I like how you can't see the girls face or her emotion so it makes her kind of mysterious.
- I always love taglines and although this one doesn't tell you much about the book I still feel it adds to the cover.
Dislike :
- I don't hate the font but feel maybe it could have been more of an interesting font as it does take up quite a bit of the cover. 

Nerve - Jeanne Ryan
 I really like covers that are in the same series and follow on from each other. The covers for Bumped and Thumped are examples of that!
I love this cover because :
- I really like how this cover has developed on from the cover of Bumped.
- I like the writing at the top to inform you that this is part of a series (More books need this!)
- It's really intrigued me to know what the next cover will be like.
- I love how there is a shadow of a whole egg under the broken one (Just noticed it!)
Dislike :
- I think you have to have seen the cover for 'Bumped' and know they are both part of the same series to like this cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult