14.2.12

Paperback or Hardback? (#37)

Paperback  </3 >>
I haven't ever really liked the covers in this series, none have attractive covers which grab your attention. I do like the red bit which the title is in on the HB copy but that's about all. So if I had to choose it would the PB copy, I love the all the red and mystery feel. Also love that it has the guy in the cover.

 << Hardback </3
Paperback >>-
I only recently discovered how awesome this series sounds and that's because I haven't ever been interested in them due to the covers. The PB is just awful (sorry) and the HB is ok but not that's great. They both just feel a bit childish. Although the HB does follow the 'theme' of the book (with her being faded)

The Hidden (The Hollow, #3)The Hidden The Hidden - Jessica Verday
<< Hardback </3
Paperback  >>
Another two covers which are both covers I don't love. I have never liked covers which have rings on, they just feel a bit boring to me and make me think historical and I don't like historical books. I do kind of like the HB though, the red ring against the red background is quite pretty and it does stand out. 
Please note, some covers l feature are also in other formats. For example a HB cover is usually also in PB and a PB cover is also sometimes on a HB etc.
Also sometimes the PB may be a UK one and the HB may be USA.
It's just a way to compare covers.
</3 - Meh
<3 - Like
<33 Love

3 comments:

  1. Generally speaking I always go for paperback as hardbacks are so heavy. For these it is hardback, paperback and hardback.

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shift: Paperback
    Queen of the Dead: none actually :s
    The Hidden: omg the paperback is simply beautiful!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I don't really like any of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult