24.2.12

Upcoming Releases - UK Publishers (#2)

This is a new post which I am very excited to be doing. 
Every Friday I will be highlighting different books which are being released that month by all the different UK publishers. Hope you enjoy! 

February Releases



My Thoughts
Random House = <3. I love them! And I am trusting you to know why when you see what they are releasing in just February! So many awesome books and some which they have been very kind to send to me. I will hopefully be able to put up a review of them all for you guys soon =)
The Other Life is definitely a book I want to read in the future and hope to loan it from my library. Advent is a book I am looking out for reviews off =)

2 comments:

  1. I always liked the UK covers more that US ones. I'm checking out Wyrmeweald. Never heard of it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Advent? Unfortunately I couldn't get into the story:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult