20.2.12

Cover Crazy (#56)

Hosted by The Book Worms
Unrest  Unrest - Michelle Harrison
Love how unique this one is! It really would stand out on a bookshelf.  
I love this cover because :
- It's one of the most unique covers I have seen in a while! 
- I love how it actual represents what the book is about.
- Love how the 'smoke' comes off the title and the colours, really striking. 
- I love the tagline, it definitely makes me want to read the blurb.
- It gives the book a mysterious feel.
- It's not too crowded but has enough to draw you in.
Dislike :
- The only thing I would change if I could is how big the authors name is and the font. 

Nerve - Jeanne Ryan
Another really unique cover!
I love this cover because :
- This cover really intrigues me
- Without even having read the blurb it feels like this cover represents the story and definitely gives off a vibe about what the book is about
- I like that this is mainly just two colours, black and blue. 
- The use of lines is so unique and gives me a feeling it has something to do with the book and title - Nerve.
- I like how the title goes smaller making it feel like its been shouted
Dislike :
- I don't love this cover but because of the colours and lines used it really does stand out. 

2 comments:

  1. Both of these covers are really unique! While I love that, I'm not exactly sure whether I think they're "pretty" and whether I'd pick them up in a book store, but I like that they tried something different.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Carina

    P.s.: The cover of UNREST isn't showing up; I looked at it on the Goodreads page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first cover! I never saw it before and it's indeed unique. I would pick that one up in the bookstore. The second is not really my taste.

    Thanks for sharing!

    @thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult