9.2.12

The Time Will Come #54

-
The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


Forbidden (The Demon Trappers, #2)   Forbidden - Jana Oliver
Well I haven't even read the first in this series (Forsaken) but this one deserves it's own The Time Will Come Post too! I have had these books for months and really honestly keep telling myself that I will start reading this series next but I never do!
I honestly think that maybe the covers are what are putting me off? I really don't like the covers. The girl on the cover is really freaky so it kinda makes me wonder about the character in the book (bad I know!) Anyway I will definitely read this one soon. If you have a review of this book leave a link below for me and hopefully if you enjoyed it you can talk me into actually getting to this series.

The Blurb
Riley Blackthorne is beginning to learn that there are worse things than death by demon. And love is just one of them…
Seventeen-year-old Riley has about had it up to here. After the devastating battle at the Tabernacle, trappers are dead and injured, her boyfriend Simon is gravely injured, and now her beloved late father’s been illegally poached from his grave by a very powerful necromancer. As if that’s not enough, there's Ori, one sizzling hot freelance demon hunter who’s made himself Riley’s unofficial body guard, and Beck, a super over-protective “friend” who acts more like a grouchy granddad. With all the hassles, Riley’s almost ready to leave Atlanta altogether.

6 comments:

  1. I can't say I've read a thing by Jana Oliver, either... but I do like the cover. :P

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/throwback-thursday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The covers for the American titles might look better, they have girls crouching with spheres of power or something if I remember correctly :) I just requested both, and book 1 is coming to me! Yeah! Reading club to make us read them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my TBR list too. Sounds interesting, I hope you get to read it soon.

    My Time Will Come : http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2012/02/time-will-come-5.html

    Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great meme! I just found out about it through Kat @ The Aussie Zombie's post, and I had to participate!

    I hadn't heard of this series, but it sounds cool and I just added Forsaken to my TBR list!

    Andrea @ The Overstuffed Bookcase (New Follower!) My The Time Will Come post

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really should find time to read this series. I love it so much! Beck and Riley are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of this series- I hear lots of good things about these books. I've had book 1 for over a year, and I still haven't read it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult