6.2.12

Cover Crazy #54

Hosted by The Book Worms 
Breathe - Melanie Mccullough 
WOW! This cover stands out so much to me. I love the use of colours in this cover so much.
I love this cover because :
- Love how the title is big and stands out. Breathe is such a powerful word.
- Really like the colours used in this. The different shades of blue with the pink lipstick. 
- Really like the bit of splashed water
- It makes me wonder what part water plays in this book.
- The cover definitely gives of a mysterious feel
- It's such a unique cover which will definitely stand out. 
Dislike :
- Not too keen on how the line goes across the middle of the page, the water doesn't look real enough at all. 

Masquerade - Cambria Hebert
I like this cover but I do have things I dislike and things I like.
I love this cover because :
- Well it's definitely a unique cover which makes you wonder what the book is about. 
- I like the font used for the title and the colour outlining. 
- The 'eyelashes' are strange but awesome
- I like the colours used - To an extent
Dislike :
- Although I like the colour outlining of the title it's kinda hard to read. 
Authors name is hard to read due to the yellow/glold circles. Maybe authors name in bold would be better.
- Not too sure about how 'pose-y' this picture is.

4 comments:

  1. The covers are awesome! I especially love Breathe cover. For some crazy reasons, the girl in Breathe cover somehow reminds me of geisha since she's so white and she wears red lipstick LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here

      Delete
    2. Very interesting topic and useful post. It really help me. THANK YOU!!!

      Delete
  2. Its great to see that people are sharing quite profitable information with each other and now we can move our selves to a new era.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult