1.3.19

*Review* Let Me Love You By M.K. Moore

Let Me Love You By M.K. Moore
Released : 21st February 2019
Publisher : Flirty Filth Publishing
Format : E Book
Source : Book Tour
Buy : Amazon
Overall rating

 .... The Blurb  ....
Mallory
My professional life has taken off. Now if I could get a personal one, that would be great. He is so amazing. Good looking, smart, and everything I ever wanted. Why won't he let me love him?

Malachi
Coming home from a life of service is hard. It's even harder when you're injured. 
Why did she have to be so beautiful? She is everything I never knew I wanted. Letting her love me was the easy part. 

Don't let the title fool you, this book is full of all the MK Moore yumminess that you can handle. As always, you can expect a safe and steamy happily ever after.

After all, 425 Madison Ave is the perfect place to fall in love!

Each story is completely standalone, but you'll want to read them all. Trust me. 


 ... My Thoughts   ...
In Short
- I felt things moved too fast for me to get to know them.
- I liked it being from both POVs. 
- M.K. Moore explored something unique with Malachi's injury.

In Long
Let Me Love You started off well with two friends, I enjoyed seeing their interactions and getting to know Mallory more, especially about her writing and her history regarding that. 

For me, after that, things just happened too fast and despite taking a warming to Malachi things just moved at 100 mph. I didn't feel I had enough time to gather my thoughts or get to know Malachi better or Mallory and as a reader and I crave that depth. 

I like how M.K. Moore created Malachi with an injury from when he served, it created a unique feel around him and explored the characters more, especially seeing how it brings Mallory and Malachi even closer.   

Final Thoughts
I am enjoying the concept of this series and it's a fresh idea. 

Find M.K. Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult