20.2.13

Waiting on Wednesday (#86)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Dear CassieDear Cassie - Lisa Burstein
Published : 5th March 2013
Publisher : Entangled Teen
I have to admit that it was the cover which first drew me to this book but I was intrigued enough to read the blurb and I am glad I did! I definitely like the sound of this book, the idea that she gets sent away and is in basically a isolated environment  I always find romance interesting in these sort of situations because they can be so much more intense. Definitely sounds like a book with a lot of self discovery in. 
So far it has 4 or 5 stars! 
-
The Blurb :
What if the last place you should fall in love is the first place that you do?
You’d think getting sent to Turning Pines Wilderness Camp for a month-long rehabilitation “retreat” and being forced to re-live it in this journal would be the worst thing that’s ever happened to me.
You’d be wrong.
There’s the reason I was sent to Turning Pines in the first place: I got arrested. On prom night. With my two best friends, who I haven’t talked to since and probably never will again. And then there’s the real reason I was sent here. The thing I can’t talk about with the guy I can’t even think about.
What if the moment you’ve closed yourself off is the moment you start to break open?
But there’s this guy here. Ben. And the more I swear he won’t—he can’t—the deeper under my skin he’s getting. After the thing that happened, I promised I’d never fall for another boy’s lies.
And yet I can’t help but wonder…what if?

4 comments:

  1. Online Ad Post Jobs Available(11559)
    Http://www.bestonlinejob.net Internet Online
    Home Base Copy Paste Jobs Available Regestration
    $200 To $1000/- As Per Month Earning $100 To $300 Daily
    Regestration Daily Working Daily Earning
    For Further Detail ? www.bestonlinejob.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya juga sering mengalami nya,,,makasih udah berbagi infonya,,jadi lebih tau lagi sekarang,sukses trus
    gatwick to w2 | luton to w2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for.
    gatwick to w2 | luton to w2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually as you innovate, one try to make goof ups. Make sure you own up them all promptly, and uncover at through restoring one’s own several other new developments. At present follow-up check cashing Bless you designed for attractive tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult