4.2.13

Cover Crazy (#85)

Some Quiet PlaceSome Quiet Place - Kelsey Sutton
This cover is pretty unique and I do like it. However I don't think it's as amazing as others think. It just doesn't seem to suit the blurb very much at all, maybe i'm being picky?
I love this cover because :
- I adore how the leaves make her dress and for me that totally makes the cover stand out. It's so different and even though it's dull it's still pretty. 
- I actually like how the title is spaces out like that and getting bigger. 
Dislike :
- I wouldn't ever think the cover and blurb together. I just don't think the cover tells you much about the actual book?
- I am not feeling the background/setting of the cover. 

Fall to Pieces Fall to Pieces - Vahini Naidoo
As soon as I saw this cover I loved it! 
I love this cover because :
- Well first off I love the curls in her hair, so pretty and really makes the cover stand out! 
- The title is set out in an awesome way which I love. It doesn't interfere with the rest of the cover and looks awesome and unique like it. 
- I love how the title has fall in it and she's obviously falling. Nice idea. 
- I like how it's been kept simple and not crowded. 
- The white background makes it bright and stand out. 
Dislike :
- This cover doesn't give much away about the book. Maybe a quite under the authors name or something would be good?   

1 comment:

  1. Both of those covers are good. I do really like the effect on her dress with Some Quiet Place, but after reading the blurb have to agree that I'm not sure how it all fits together. Pretty to look at though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult