18.2.13

Cover Crazy (#87)

If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)If I Should Die - Amy Plum
All the covers in this series have been pretty and all quite a like, love that they go well together. Although this is probably my least favourite I still like it and think it's really pretty. (This version is better)
I love this cover because :
- The sky is an amazing colour, it's so pretty. Totally makes the book stand out. 
- I like how it's like the first in the series.
- I like how the pattern goes around her, never seen it used in that way. 
- Paris is a big part of this book, I love that you can see the eiffel tower
Dislike :
- How edited it is =(
- There is way too many lines and pattern used near the title. 

Shadow Of The Mark (Carrier, #2)Shadow of The Mark - Leigh Fallon
WOW!
This cover is beautiful, I thought the first in the series, Carrier Of The Mark had a beautiful cover but this is just amazing! 
I love this cover because :
- I adore the colour purple and especially the two different shades of purple used. So pretty. 
- I like that it is has the fact it's a second in the series at the bottom, more books should do that. 
- I haven't even read this series but want this book even just for the cover! 
Dislike :
- I think the title all over the middle of the cover spoils it a little, it's such a pretty picture then has all this writing over the middle of it. 

1 comment:

  1. The second one is AMAZING!! OOH MY GOD.
    It's like you said, here I was thinking Carrier of the Mark was epic, BUT LOOK AT THIS ONE!
    I actually quite like the big writing on the cover <3


    Ella
    Read Into Hiding

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult