6.2.13

Waiting on Wednesday (#85)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Truly, Madly, DeadlyTruly Madly Deadly - Hannah Jayne
Published : 1st July 2013
Publisher : Sourcebooks Fire
This honestly sounds amazing!! I am really hoping  a UK publisher picks this one up and quickly, or it goes up on netgalley!
I so want to read this, I am totally intrigued by it. I hope Sawyer is the sort of character which is likeable, I am interested to see how to copes with it all.
I love reading romantic books but it's nice to read a book like this which really has the potential to totally grip me. I hope I enjoy this book as much as I think I am gonna! 
-
The Blurb :
Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: "You're welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult