6.12.18

*Kindle Unlimited* - New This Week

Kindle Unlimited
In a weekly post i will share with you some new books to Kindle Unlimited as well as some great finds which i think you will enjoy.



Debut Author!!
Adam Holloway…

Faded jeans and tattoos. That body. That smirk.

And dammit if the man didn’t have a dimple in not one, but both of his cheeks. 

But I don’t do bad boys. And I definitely don’t do one-night stands. 

I don’t want to get hurt. Not again. I mean, he’s a motorcycle-riding thug. 

Everybody is warning me to stay away from him.

So I’d be crazy to let myself get close… right?

Adam is a slow-burning, but scorching hot, emotional rollercoaster ride of love and lust. 
Each novel in the Heartbreakers & Troublemakers series can be enjoyed by itself or as part of the complete series.
------------------------
Two hot hockey players
A complete misunderstanding…
And an unplanned pregnancy

I should have known they were different people.
It was so stupid of me not to notice.
But Tucker’s hands set my skin of fire as much as Trent’s.
Tuck whispered sweet things that made me want more.
Trent did this sexy thing that made my toes curl.
And I was lost to them, without even knowing it.

I fell hard, but only one of them owned my heart.
Only one of them loved me back.
And I was hoping it was the right guy…
As I stared down at the blue lines on the pregnancy test.

Keeping Kane is a full-length standalone novel, complete with hot hockey players, plenty of laughs, and a HEA. There is absolutely no cheating.
-------------------------
Shay:
Stampton College was a new start for me, but after being taken advantage of one too many times, my trust in people had diminished, leaving me with no-one
My dreams of being a writer were my secret, as well as the inspiration that fueled my words.
Eastyn Woodman was an enigma. Cold, dark, mysterious, and everything I should stay away from.
But I never listened to my own advice.

Eastyn:
Nobody knew what I’d done except my closest friends—what made me the way I am—the reason I closed myself off.
I could never repay them, so when they asked me for my help, I accepted.
I thought it was a mistake until she stepped in front of me, her hazel eyes wide and nervous.
Ten seconds.
That’s all it took to make my decision that I was done hiding.
Shay Michaels had no idea what she’d unleashed when her lips pressed against mine, but she was going to find out, no matter how much it was going to kill me to do it.
---------------------------
We both tried to fight it. But in the end we had no choice but to give in to the temptation that threatened to incinerate us both.

Now I’m no longer infatuated with my boss. I’m head over heels for him.

Benjamin Scott managed to dig his way into my heart so easily. He consumes me, leaving no part of me untouched. With every kiss he demands all of me, and I give it to him willingly. There’s no use fighting fate.

Like wildfire my desire for this man keeps on growing stronger, brighter. But as the demons of my past start to resurface I’m afraid that soon the flame will burn out and leave nothing but ashes in its wake. 

Nothing that burns this bright can last forever…can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult