1.2.11

Paperback or Hardback? (#7)


Previous posts l did of this is here - #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6


>> Hardback
Paperback <3 <<
This is another one of those, l seen the HB first so like it but l do feel l would love the PB a lot more if l seen them both at the same time. I love the HB as it relates a lot to how the second book was left but then l do love the PB more with the rose and tears/rain and how the rose as two coming off it to. I do like both of these but l think the PB just wins when l think of which one l am more likely to pick up. 


~
>> Paperback 1
Paperback 2 <3 <<
These are both paperbacks but after seeing the total different covers l wanted to add them to this post.
PB 2 wins purely because of the font. That's bad l know but, l mean, l like both covers but the font is amazing and follows on the from the previous covers with the same font (series) and nothing else is amazing in either of the covers.


>> Hardback

Paperback <3 <<
Wow these books are so so different from eachother. One is dull and dark and the other is bright and pretty. The font in the paperback is better, the pattern on the PB makes it look better and the picture if so much better. Would l pick the HB up? No. Would l pick the PB up? I did!
So different and the PB wins hands down! So pretty
Goodreads

New Found Cover
New feature in this post, just a random cover l have seen in the past few days which l like, hate or just think is unique.
Wish

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely buy a HB copy of Forever because I've the first two in HC, but the paperback cover is really cute !!
    I prefer the paperback edition of Mercy and it reminds me that I have to order a copy ;) !!
    Thanks for this post !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the paperback version of Forever but prefer the hardback versions of the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elodie - I like them both so would happily buy both covers if l had the money! lol I have Mercy from the library, need to get to it!
    Thanks for your comments both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult