2.2.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#9)

Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

~
I am so so desperate for this book! It just looks AMAZINGGG. l LOVE the concept that people are now infertile. It's abit like Delirium with how people can't love, a new world is created and l love them sort of books! Plus the fact l have have seen great reviews on it. There isn't much more to say than that! Oh and plus a second one is going to come out too and l love books when they are a series!




Blurb :
When a virus makes everyone over the age of eighteen infertile, would-be parents are forced to pay teen girls to conceive and give birth to their children, making teens the most prized members of society. 


Sixteen-year-old identical twins Melody and Harmony were separated at birth and had never met until the day Harmony shows up on Melody’s doorstep. Until now, the twins have followed completely opposite paths. Melody has scored an enviable conception contract with a couple called the Jaydens. While they are searching for the perfect partner for Melody to bump with, she is fighting her attraction to her best friend Zen, who is way too short for the job. 
The Rest of the blurb is at goodreads.

13 comments:

  1. DYSTOPIA !! I want it !! Great pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick. I can't wait for Bumped either! I wouldn't have wanted to read it, but I've been so many great reviews of ARCs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this one too! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't get into Megan McCafferty's first series but maybe I will give this a try.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds Amazing an quite a lot of fun!! Great choice!! Old follower hopping by!!
    Juli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of this book. So cold and clynical and fits perfectly with the description of the story. I have also developed a bit of liking for dystopia! Makes you think about the future that we will actually have doesn't it! Sonette @ Bookworm Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one book I am dying to have. I love the synopsis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Me too! I've heard great things about Megan McCafferty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the premise on this so different than you seen around, its on my list as well.

    Our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to this one as well. The cover is just so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a great book! I had a chance to read it borrowing it from Lauren. :) I hope you'll enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting everyone!
    @Ivy - Your so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great pick!! This looks awesome!!! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult