3.2.11

The Time Will Come #3

My new meme - 
Basically every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are all books which have been on my shelf for awhile now.
~
Matched (Matched #1)
Matched - Ally Condie
This weeks is one l was desperate to get (really desperate). Now l have it sitting there, borrowed from the library and waiting to be read l haven't got to it yet!
I actually seen a few negative reviews just after getting it from the library (after reserving it) and that kinda surprised me as l hadn't seen any bad reviews. I am hoping to get to it this month! The library got 3 copies in (alot for my little library) so they must of been expecting a lot of people to get it out but one copy is still sitting there (went today).


Join in if you wish, just say about a book which you really need to get to! (You don't have to actually own a copy yet)

4 comments:

  1. I've read this one last week and it was actually pretty good !! The romance wasn't that good but the dystopian side is great !!
    I hope you'll get to read Matched very soon and that you'll enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done mine! Matched is another on my shelf waiting to be read. If only I could read all day instead of having to do housework lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matched was a good read. I agree with Elodie - the dystopian side of things was good, but the romance didn't really work for me.

    Hope you enjoy it when you get around to reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this feature. You make me feel so much better about all the books I've been meaning to read and haven't. :) Like, hehe, Matched.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult