16.2.11

Waiting on Wednesday (#10)

Thank you SOO much to Karen who brought me 0.4 - Mike Lancaster!! It was such a lovely thing to do!! Make sure you check out her site - The Slowest Bookworm, l love it there!
.
Waiting on Wednesday
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

~
This just came up on Netgalley! YAY. I think some people (maybe me) will be tempted to buy this because the cover is so so pretty!
Not only is the cover beautiful, l love the colour of her dress against the scene, the book sounds really interesting and like it will be a fun read. I would say for everyone to give this a go! Especially if it's on Netgalley and there for you to read!!
Not surprised Netgalley crashed last night with their new AMAZING additions! 
.
.
.
Blurb - 
How do you defy destiny?
Helen Hamilton has spent her entire sixteen years trying to hide how different she is—no easy task on an island as small and sheltered as Nantucket. And it's getting harder. Nightmares of a desperate desert journey have Helen waking parched, only to find her sheets damaged by dirt and dust. At school she's haunted by hallucinations of three women weeping tears of blood . . . and when Helen first crosses paths with Lucas Delos, she has no way of knowing they're destined to play the leading roles in a tragedy the Fates insist on repeating throughout history.
Rest of blurb here

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I requested this one on Netgalley! I am crossing my fingers that I get it. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to buy a copy of that book. It's beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is really pretty...I currently have a few I need to review from NetGalley before I attempt to get more...Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one, I really love the cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds good but it better not have a sad ending I am all about the happily ever after.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I'm really excited about this book too - I also have to read it for a challenge. It sounds interesting and I so love the cover!<3
    xoxo
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DO love that cover. And mixing in Greek mythology with a contemporary setting? Awesome. Great pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW post here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cover and the blurb sounds really good !! The paperback cover looks veru good too !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your comments everyone! =)
    @ Savy - Me too! Not so far though :'(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult