27.8.18

*Review* - Mr OH by Vonnie Davis

Mr OH - Vonnie Davis
Series : No
Released : 3rd November 2017
Publisher: Wild Rose Press
Format : E Book
Source : Netgalley
Buy : Amazon (UK/USA)
Overall rating

 .... The Blurb  ....
He doesn't do emotions...She's all about them.

Dental hygienist by day and a tattoo artist by night, Jazmine "Jazz" Archer is known for her penchant for flair and her sassy attitude. She estimates her wealth by her beloved family and friends. When a cancelled flight leaves her stuck at a hotel with a super-stuffy but outrageously gorgeous businessman who threatens her with a spanking, she's surprised to realize the submissive she suppressed so long ago is begging her to take him up on his offer.

Self-made billionaire Blake O’Hearn is as conservative as they come. He sure as hell shouldn't be attracted to the flamboyant female with voluptuous curves and curls that dance when she talks. But behind her bold manner lies a submissive crying for attention, and the Dom in him aches to give it to her. The only thing he can't give her is love.




 ... My Thoughts   ...
In Short
- Likeable main characters.
- An easy read. 
- I did feel the relationship was a little too fast paced for me.

In Long
Mr OH is an easy read with likeable characters in both Jazmin and Blake. While reading the book it's very easy to picture the scenes and what is happening because Bonnie describes the surroundings and characters in detail. I especially like how Jazmin is described and really like how bright and fierce she is. Blake is someone I wasn't too sure about but he is actually very sweet. Almost too sweet for me, I do love a bad boy who is hard to please but he is completely the opposite. Why can't I be happy with a guy like Blake?! Ha! The bond between 
Jazmin and Blake seems to grow very quickly and I think for me almost too quickly, I would have liked for their relationship to have taken more time to build up. I felt like I went on the journey with them which seemed to almost be in fast forward mode while reading about their story.

Final Thoughts
Mr OH is a nice little story of two people who despite living very different life's happen to cross paths.  

Find Vonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult