22.8.18

Can't Wait Wednesday - Dirty Headlines

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read.

Published : 7th September 2018
I am yet to read a book by L.J. Shen but 'Dirty Headlines' seems like a good place to start right?
Apart from the cover which is pretty irresistible the blurb sounds like it will be  quirky book.
I think I already love the sound of Judith, she sounds just like someone i would love to be friends with and Celian? Just the name is sexy, i want to get to know him more! 
What do you think?
This Time Around
The Blurb :

Célian Laurent.

Manhattan royalty.

Notorious playboy.

Heir to a media empire.
…And my new boss.
I could have impressed him, if not for last month’s unforgettable one-night stand.
I left it with more than orgasms and a pleasant memory—namely, his wallet.
Now he’s staring me down like I’m the dirt under his Italian loafers, and I’m supposed to take it.
But the thing about being Judith “Jude” Humphry is I have nothing to lose.
Brooklyn girl.
Infamously quirky.
Heir to a stack of medical bills and a tattered couch.
When he looks at me from across the room, I see the glint in his eyes, and that makes us rivals.
He knows it.
So do I. 
Every day in the newsroom is a battle.
Every night in his bed, war.
But it’s my heart at stake, and I fear I’ll be raising the white flag

6 comments:

  1. Loving that cover! Sounds really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a head of hair on this guy. I love this cover. Sounds like an interesting read too. Great pick!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you really love this one! Thanks for linking up!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult