30.8.18

Kindle Unlimited - #New


Kindle Unlimited - #New
In a weekly post i will share with you some new books to Kindle Unlimited or just some fab finds which i think you will enjoy.





Blurb

QUINCY

They say bad things happen in threes… 

I made a mistake. I kissed the right boy, but married the wrong man. They were friends. Best friends. Until my life fell apart.
Everything changed.
Something was stolen and then something was given in its place. 
I had so much in my grasp, maybe it was too much because everything started slipping. 
My son.
My husband.
My sanity.
Only one thing remained the same.
My first crush.
My first kiss.
My first love.

JAMIE
They say you can’t miss what you’ve never had…

But I swear I had her. At least for one kiss.
I left the right girl and tried to replace her with the wrong woman.
It didn’t work because I still missed her.
I promised my best friend I’d always look after his little sister. And our other best friend promised to never break her heart.
He lied.
I didn’t.

We have circled each other all our lives but our time never came. 
We’ve never had our moment until now.


My thoughts
This blurb leaves my head spinning, in a good way! It sounds like a whirlwind of emotions which i cant wait to get into! 
I want to find out if things finally happen for Jamie and Quincy.


---------------------------------------------------

“You’ve done better.”

With one uncharacteristically sassy tweet to her longtime celebrity crush, Zoe Miller’s life turns upside down. Ultrahot A-lister Chase Covington doesn’t just respond to Zoe’s tweet, he does the unthinkable: he messages Zoe directly. Now she must decide between walking away or meeting her crush in person.

Chase knows better than to trust anyone from the Internet, but Zoe’s saucy challenge has totally caught his interest—and her girl-next-door personality is keeping it. He’s been burned enough to know he needs to keep his heart close. But his feelings for Zoe might be a lot more than just an online flirtation. He just has to convince her…

When the press gets wind of Zoe and Chase’s secret relationship, their romance turns into tabloid headlines. Will they be able to hold on to their Hollywood love story?

My Thoughts
Every girl has a celebrity crush, a lot of people tweet them. Can you imagine getting a response?! I really want to read Zoe and Chases story, stepping into both of their worlds really has intrigued me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult