20.4.14

*Review* Chaste by Angela Felsted

Chaste
Series : No
Released : 22nd November 2012
Publisher: Createspace
Format : Kindle
Source : Author
Buy : Amazon (UK/USA)
Overall rating
Photobucket

 .................................... The Blurb  ....................................
When he steps into his physics class on the first day of senior year, Quinn Walker is too exhausted from staying up all night with his three-month-old nephew to deal with moral dilemmas. As a devout Mormon who has vowed to wait until marriage for sex, the last thing he needs is a very hot and very sexy Katarina Jackson as his physics partner. Regrettably, he has no choice.

Kat feels invisible in her mansion of a home six months after losing her older brother in a fatal car crash and will do anything to get her parents’ attention. Since her pastor father has no love for Quinn’s “fake” religion and her ex-boyfriend refuses to leave her alone, she makes an impulsive bet with her friends to seduce her holier-than-thou lab partner by Christmas.

 .................................... My Thoughts   ....................................
In Short
- A slow start but worth the wait.
- Brilliant and strong characters
-  Loved the religious side of the book, unique and different.

In Long

Chaste takes quite a common storyline and turns it into a unique and refreshing read which tackles subjects that not many other authors seem to tackle. I always admire an author for doing this. 


I really enjoyed the religious side of the book. I'm not religious myself so it was kind of a learning curve for me and I found this side of it very interesting and was definitely a factor in what kept me interested as it really did effect the characters day to day lives.

Something else which I found really interesting was that Chaste involved a bad girl and a good guy, crazy right?! But it totally works! I found myself loving the sweetness that is Quinn and everything about him. I was glad he did show his not just a robot though and that he does find things hard to resist.

Chaste is really made special by the characters. They are all very strong and well built and developed characters. You know where you are with them and I felt like I got to know them very well. Like best friends do.

Final Thoughts
Chaste had a slow start but once I got that bond with the characters I found Chaste enjoy a lot.
Find Angela

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult