11.2.14

*Review* Find Me By Romily Bernard

Find MeFind Me By Romily Bernard
Series : #1 Find Me
Released : 16th January 2013
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Format : Paperback
Source : Publisher
Buy : Amazon (UK/USA)
Overall rating
Photobucket

 .................................... The Blurb  ....................................
A girl is dead…
A killer’s closing in…
And two little words are the only clue…
“Find Me”.

These are the words that Wick Tate finds in Tessa Wayne’s diary. And now Tessa has been found … dead. Does someone out there really expect Wick to uncover the truth about her death?
An expert computer hacker, Wick has the skills for the job, but with the threat of her ex-con dad returning, the detective hunting him sniffing around and new foster parents to keep happy, getting involved with a murder case is the last thing she wants to do. Until her little sister, Lily, is the next target.
Foster child. Daughter of a felon. Loner hacker-girl. Wick has a bad attitude and sarcasm to spare. And now she’s going to find this killer, no matter what it takes. Because it just got personal.


 .................................... My Thoughts   ....................................
In Short
- Wick is a brilliant main character who I liked from the beginning.
- The storyline is a bit slow to get going but once it does I couldn't put the book down.
-  I was kept guessing right until the end!

In Long
Let me start off this review by admitting that I am a big wimp when it comes to scary things. Honestly, even just the sound of the intense music which are usually played in horror movies is enough to freak me out! But I am pleased to say that although Find Me does have some intense moments it is not going to give you the creeps. I can't promise that it isn't going to have you on the edge of your seat though. Because it did me!

I like Wick from the beginning, she is very close to her sister you can clearly see that from how she loves and protects her. This made me warm to her quickly because I am also very close to my family and would do anything to protect them. Throughout the book a Wick's character grew and you really start to see glimpses of what a strong character she is, and I totally admire her for it.

The storyline is a bit slow to get going, the first half doesn't really have too much going on although there is constantly questions being planted in your head about what's going on which definitely kept me reading. I was so glad I did because things quickly spiced up and I couldn't put it down.

Final Thoughts
Find Me will have you on the edge of your seat and in the dark right up until the end.

Find Romily

I used Grammarly to check my Grammar 

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice review. This book looks great I can't wait to read it. Thanks so much for sharing. Fabulous blog by the way. I just love the color theme, it's so cute.
    The Best Underrated Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you!
      Hope you enjoy it as much as me =)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult