26.2.14

*Guest Review* - Junk Miles by Liz Reinhardt

This review is written by my friend, Lisa. 


Released : 2nd January 2014
Publisher: Random House
Format : Paperback
Source : Publisher
Buy : Amazon (UK/USA)
Overall rating
 photo 451.png

 .................................... The Blurb  ....................................
When Brenna Blixen is offered a trip to Paris for the winter break, she jumps at the chance.
After a tearful goodbye with her gorgeous boyfriend, Jake Kelly, Brenna is shocked to discover that Saxon Maclean is also headed to the City of Love.
He’s trouble and irritating as hell. But also seriously hot.
Can Brenna resist her animal urges, or is good girl Brenna about to turn bad . . . ?


 .................................... Lisa's Thoughts   ....................................
In Short
- Junk Miles kept me interested throughout the whole book.
- The characters were very likable.
- The book was very interested and I never wanted to put it down. 

In Long
As this was my first book I’d read in a few years I felt keeping an interest in the book was essential. When starting to read the book I was hooked straight away. Chapter after chapter I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

The characters throughout the book shown a large diverse of personalities and backgrounds, as a reader I found this made the story line particularly interesting which made me feel many different emotions when reading, this was created due to the different lives Saxon, Jake and Brennan lived. The characters in the book became very likable as the book entailed each one of the characters lives and allowed the reader to get a overall picture of the Breenan, Jake and Saxons.

As I kept reading the book I found the story line very interesting and always wanted to pick the book back up for “5 more minutes”. The book had a significant twist which really made you as a reader engrossed and wondering what will happen next between the characters, the relationships and everyone else who was involved in the book.



Final Thoughts
As a reader i would recommend this book to anyone who loves young teenage relationship storylines.

Find Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write a little comment!

A book blog featuring Romance, Dark Romance and New Adult